Welcome to Elite Hospitality Group
All Suite Hotels in Bahrain
Elite Seef Residence & Hotel
Experience the fun of city living
Elite Resort & Spa
Relax & Rejuvenate
Elite Crystal Hotel
Cozy with Elegance
WHY BOOK WITH ELITE HOSPITALITY?
Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the center of major trade routes since the ancient times. Its modern capital, Manama is also the largest city. Manama enjoys a distinct reputation as a tourism and cultural hub regionally and internationally. The city’s thriving Bab al-Bahrain bazaar offers wares ranging from colourful hand-woven fabrics and spices to pearls. Manama has a lucid appeal. The celebrated location of ancient Dilmun and the heart of the Gulf’s pearling past are only some of Bahrain’s rich history that can be reflected on with pride. Nowadays, the country is even known for its own Formula 1 Grand Prix, a continuously developing art, and a spectacular gastronomical scene that the growing expat population adores.
Some Random Facts:
- Bahrain’s flag used to be the largest flag in the world, setting a Guinness world record in 2004 at 169.5m long and 97.1m wide. The five red points signify the five pillars of Islam.
- Bahrain World Trade Centre is the first skyscraper in the world to integrate wind turbines into its design. Each turbine is 29m in diameter and their capacity is 675kw of wind power production.
- The first oil in the Arabian Gulf was discovered in Bahrain in 1932.
- The 25km King Fahd Causeway joins Bahrain with the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and, yes, it’s possible to drive halfway across.
- More than 330 species of birds have been recorded in the Bahrain archipelago.
Enjoy World-class Stay Experience
EXPLORE OUR LUXURIOUS HOTELS
More Than Just Mountain View